Wednesday 28 October 2015

Main idea for photography essay

For my portfolio for photography I am required to create a photography essay that consists of 6 to 8 photographs which sends a message and tells a story. After a lot of thought I had the idea of basing my project on pub culture. I have worked behind a bar for the past few years and have found that there are many different people who go to pubs and for different reasons. With this I believe that I could get some very eye catching photographs that would highlight the range of different peoples lives. However, with pub culture as the topic and the lives of different people in the pub as the main focus, I am not sure how to approach the story telling part of my essay as I plan to get photographs of different people and not have just a single person or people in most if not all of the photos. However, I believe that when going out and taking practice shots, that it will become clear to me which route is the best one to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment