Saturday 21 November 2015

Breakdown of main idea

As described in a previous post, I have chosen pub culture as the main focus of my photography essay. However, there are many different routes which I could take with this idea and therefore I have broken it down into more specific ideas of how I may approach it. I will experiment with each of my ideas and choose which one I believe to be the best whilst doing so. My ideas for what I may use as the main focus for my photographs are;
-Different types of Pubs(Location is the subject)
-Different people who go to pubs and why(Social context is the subject)
-The staff that work in pubs(Individuals are the subject)
-The positives view towards pubs(Social context is the subject)
-The negative view towards pubs(social context is the subject)

No comments:

Post a Comment