Sunday 22 November 2015

Idea 3: The staff

For my third idea I have chosen to use individuals as the main focus, in this case the staff that work in pubs, most likely bar staff. I aim to show the ups and downs of bar work, for example, where staff actually enjoy serving pleasant customers and when they don't enjoy serving those who aren't as pleasant, even though they have to still put on a smile.

Positives of this idea:
-This idea has a clear story that I can show quite well through my photographs
-I have done bar work myself and therefore know exactly what kind of images I want to capture
Negatives of this idea:
-It will be hard to take good quality photographs of staff without getting in the way too much

Below are examples of shots that relate to this idea:



No comments:

Post a Comment