Wednesday 9 December 2015

Photograph 1

Before taking my final photographs I have decided to go into more detail of how I plan to shoot each images and what each one shows. My first photograph is the introduction to my photography essay and so it has to be a captivating one which draws in the audience immediately. As I have described in my initial plan, I am aiming to get a shot of two children in a pub whilst laughing and having a good time. I will adjust the settings so that it is quite bright, reflecting the mood of the photograph. I have chosen to introduce my essay with this image because as each photograph changes, the individuals being used as the main subject will get older. I believe that this image will be great as a starting photograph as it sets an enlightening mood that will make the audience expect this from all of the photos before seeing the next image which is a complete contradiction of this one. Below is an image similar to what I want to capture;

No comments:

Post a Comment