Wednesday 9 December 2015

Photograph 8

This is my closing photograph, meaning that It should be one that ends the story and concludes the essay. For this photograph I am going to take a picture of one of the men from the previous photograph but this time have them standing on their own looking quite depressed. This means that once again I need to adjust the settings so that the photograph will come out darker. I have chosen to close with this photograph because it uses an individual who is the oldest of all of the people used as subjects, suggesting that he has spent a lot of his life in pubs and to have the last photograph as one of the darker photos, highlights how although pub culture is very enjoyable a lot of the time, it can also be very depressing and spending your life there may lead to regret. Below is a picture that is similar to what I aim my final photograph to look like; 

No comments:

Post a Comment